Monday, March 23, 2009

Taggetty taggetty tag!

I forcefully tagged myself :)
With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:
1 picture
 
I don't know where I got this picture, I had saved it a long time ago..But I am in love with everything it is. I love how it also involves writing.
1 poem
Even
After
All this time
The sun never says to the earth,

"You owe
Me."

Look
What happens
With a love like that,
It lights the
Whole
Sky.
Hafiz

1 song or piece of music


1 phrase or quote

[Noor 24:35] Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth; the example of His light is like a niche in which is a lamp; the lamp is in a glass; the glass is as if it were a star shining like a pearl, kindled by the blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west – it is close that the oil itself get ablaze although the fire does not touch it; light upon light; Allah guides towards His light whomever He wills; and Allah illustrates examples for mankind; and Allah knows everything." --Quran

1 item of clothing
 excuse my facial expression, I was eating licorice! but that's me at the back...and the pretty dress my boyfriend got me!  I love it because it's very incredibly versatile. I also love my mustard colored Longchamp.

1 place
Find that here!

[And just for fun-] 1 Disney princess!

 
Jasmine!
I tag everyone reading this :)
 Today, I didn't go to work, went and got my transcripts from university and met up with my boyfriend's stepmom, who paid for me to get a haircut! She's seriously sweet, I have only seen her twice..I have met her son today, too, for the first time, and his mother in law.
I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world, have I mentioned that before? I think I have! But I had lost my phone and he asked his dad to get me another one, which he has. I love his dad!
Oh, I just love everyone now. Except for the sun, who has decided not to shine today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm mustard Longchamp, that's such a delicious colour! I love your choice of poem and quote :)

Mika said...

Happy spring girl. Love your picture off the typemachine. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

kerri said...

you are so lovely. reading your comments on my writing makes me soooo happy xx

Sophia said...

I love mustard! I have mustard pants and a mustard jacket (which I never ever wear together, haha) and each time I wear them my one friend bugs me about how weird of a color it is. I think it's great!

Sophia said...

I will!

By the way, What a Wonderful World is probably my favorite song ever. Or close to it. It just makes me feel all happy inside like everything is going to be okay in the end. I hope I see life like Louie does when I'm his age. :)

Joyti said...

I just gave you an award :)