Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Want to see pretty?

I am so excited!!
The prints are so pretty! (please refer to previous post)

 
 
 


I usually like my pictures center alligned but I don't know what's wrong with blogger..
And now it's further messing it up!



Yesterday as I was driving back home, I can swear the air smelt like Mohammed...it did. It did smell like him, I don't know if it happens.. that when you miss someone, they get into your air. He was in the air!

I like to think that at that very moment, the air to him, smelt like me...I like to think that this was the Earth's way of letting me know I am not lonely...or at least make me feel like I am not.
How could it be that the very same world that makes such nice gestures could give you very unpleasant surprises at times?
 
I couldn't help it! It made me laugh. here  

 
Yesterday, I did some catching up with my bestfriend..

 

I am the kind of person who doesn't hold grudges for I firmly believe they are the heaviest load to carry around as you walk down the roads and alleys of your life. I have been mad at her for never calling, for being too busy (and MY being busy as well) but I still liked catching up with her over a cup of coffee.

8 comments:

Ariella said...

What a pretty package and an even prettier surprise inside! Those prints are absolutely lovely and so dreamy!

Liv Bambola said...

Those prints are gorgeous!! It's so lovely to give packages. Even the packaging around the prints is sweet

I call those Memory Smells. A smell that will always remind you of someone or some time. It's pure bliss.

Grudges are hard. They're so easy to keep, but so bad for your emotional health. Glad you got to catch up with your friend =) xx

Mika said...

Have fun with your prints girl!!! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I like holding grudges! ;) :)
Not really, but how do you let them go?
Pretty pretty prints.

♥ Visit me at www.afiori.com

You Are My Fave said...

I love getting special surprises in the mail! Especially pretty prints like this.

Anonymous said...

those packages are so pretty!!! i wish i got stuff that came in packages like that. and i totally get what you mean about the friend thing. i have a friend like that. its annoying because we can never get together, but i can't be mad at her because she's always legitimately busy-she can't help it. oh well...
xoxo,
Micaela

writer said...

lovely. i especially like your 'get to me know section. i believe in me. awe.some.

maxxedout said...

Is it wise to post your address online this way?
hehe