Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Realizations

Yesterday, I got mail!
The prints by Creature Comforts which I had one through Blah,Blah,Blahg's Bright Side Project!
Some blogs and posts just make my day and some just make me think..
The Princess Portal posted this today:

“Fear is the original sin. Almost all of the evil in the world has its origin in the fact that some one is afraid of something.”
Lucy Maud Montgomery (The Blue Castle)

Also From the website:

If nature has made you a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart. And though there may be times when your hands are empty, your heart is always full, and you can give things out of that.
Frances Hodgson Burnett

I realized that I find the color white inspiring, as well as pastel colors. I also find bright colors inspiring. And in all I find beauty...and then I come to think about it to realize they are all but light. There is beauty in light. And inspiration in light.



I am the youngest person here...and in that, I have finally realized that I am, after all, still very young! I have also come to the realization that I don't want a desk job. I want a job that is fulfilling...in which you see, touch and feel your accomplishments. A job that puts a smile on other people's faces. A job where you get to move a lot. Laugh a lot and stay in the sun for a while.

4 comments:

agnes said...

awww.. you are soo right there. Colours never fail to inspire me, and actually beauties lie everywhere, it's just the matter of whether you find them beautiful/inspiring or not.

MISS B said...

Oh I am sooo happy you got your prints! Loved your post today, they are always so very thoughtful...

Joyti said...

Good that you realized that when you are still young :)
The photographs are lovely, the colors are wonderful..

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

You sound very inspired!!! Love that white+pink photograph.