Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh well, it's not the end of the world

Because Earth makes such beautiful music, and creates such divine harmony.

I need to laugh today, I need to smile, actually.
Both pictures from here
I just got an award! the Kreativ Blogger award! And I must pass the award on to 7 bloggers that I love, for different reasons. For the recipients, be sure to do the same and to tag seven others and let them know that they have won.
Seven:
  1. Tic Tac Tomato
  2. Afiori
  3. In company with Sparkles
  4. Belle from It's all make believe, isn't it?
  5. Naturally Nina
  6. Filthy Paws and Silky Drawers
  7. Dreams and Fantasy
  8. One more, because she's amazing! Kerri from The way that love will feel, and she writes from a paper aeroplane
I am in a very bad mood, a very bad state actually...a state of sadness and confusion..of being undermined and treated like a 5 year old who can't make sense of the life of a 21 year old they're living. I spoke out. And I don't know if I'll regret it..
I hope you are all doing tons better than I am and are enjoying the joyful spring!

edit: I love the fact that this post got more than 10 comments! For the first time in my blogistry!

13 comments:

Cait said...

Thanks so much Sara!

I love what you did for the show your heart tag in the previous post.

Unknown said...

Thank you!! Very exciting. Sorry to hear you're in a bad state... hope things get better. :)

William Street Store said...

Aw, darling thank you so much for the award!! You are so sweet!!

I hope you feel happier soon, I am sending you a big cuddle! xx

constance said...

haha that picture with the egg and the spoons is really funny. it made me smile! ;)
Your blog is very cheery, actually!

xx

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Thank you!!
I might just grab the award and RUN because I'm not sure I can do anything that comes rules right now - hope you're not offended by this! If you say seven blogs I instantly want to give it to either ten or none ;) :D :D

I know what it's like to be treated like a baby; I'm older than you but I was the youngest at, um, all my jobs. Had to prove myself all the time and was treated like a kitten.

I have a surprise for you but I can't tell you yet, you'll have to wait! It's small but fun, yay!

*sends happiness*

Bex and Champ. said...

You're such a darling! Thank you :) I will def pass it on! These pictures made me smile too, which I needed today! x

AliceSeagull said...

congratulations! :)
you really deserved it!
and what a funny picture hehehhe

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

heeheee SOMETHING is on its way to Egypt! yay! That's all I say. Hopefully it will get there on Friday. Or Monday.

♥ visit me at www.afiori.com

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

yes, my address is on there but you don't have to do anything back! :D It's just to cheer you up because I think you're sweet.

kerri said...

you are a very special little lady. thank-you so much! i hope you feel better soon; i hate being treated like a child too. especially when you are someone who clearly is very mature. i am sending big love xxxxx

Sophia said...

Why thank you! :)
I like your photos a lot, especially the second one. It makes me just...happy!

I hope you feel better soon. I know the feeling, and it's frustrating :( Hang in there, and stop and smell the flowers (of spring!)

Sophia said...

ps: i linked you, i hope you don't mind :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous post! i'm so glad that you cried in my post (well, not that im mean) but i'm glad that you cried because that means i actually made people emotional. it means my posts actually effect people's moods. that makes me feel better!
xoxo,
Micaela