Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buletted-Wednesday(I like this, do you?)

here
Have you?
More pretty pictures here

  • Tell me your favorite songs!
  • Enjoy the amazing Frank Sinatra!
  • Listen to Jazz/Blues/Chill-outs at sunset...whatever your music taste, some good, serene music is good for you at that time of day; make sure you are watching the sunset!
  • Write a Haiku! Or just...write. More of, use your most favored creative medium..be that a pen or a paint brush...or a lens.
  • Speaking of Jazz, this is going to be an amazing festival! If you're in Cairo, you HAVE to make it.
  • AIESEC this time, if you are in Cairo, don't miss MENA XLDS' Global Village! Event details here
  • What's your favorite word..and why?
  • Tomorrow, I'll include my favorite burger recipe; my brother loves them so much, he would have some for breakfast!
  • How is your muse today?
  • I love hugs

8 comments:

AliceSeagull said...

Lovely blog!

Unknown said...

I love hugs too!!

Joyti said...

What an adorable shirt, and great photographs.

Liv Bambola said...

Awww that hug photo is gorgeous!! =) I <3 hugs too. My friend gives the best hugs, they last ages.

William Street Store said...

Ahh i love hugs too!! Such beautiful photos as usual.

Mmm I am looking forward to hearing the burger recipe ♥
Have a lovely day darling xx

Mika said...

Hi Sara, love the pictures of the t'shirt. Everybody loves hugs. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

erin meagan said...

i love this post, and i want that shirt.

Holly said...

One of my favorite songs right now is "Lille" by Lisa Hannigan. You Should listen to it if you haven't. :)