Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am that Random

I bend.
I do not break.
I read. I control my influences.

Due to menstrual reasons, I couldn't go to work today. I actually slept all morning and went out for a coffee with my best friend and paid a visit to the ATM machine (my first visit!)

I have mentioned those writing prompts from m.writes before; here's week #2

The weather is weird today, yesterday it was (relatively) freezing and today it's suddenly sunny and 25 degrees Celsius! I am in love with this set...and the blog!! It's all so gorgeous!

here

I think I am in love with Justin Nozuka, and the fact that he's only 20...and the lyrics and the feelings...oh, the passion in his singing!

Also listen to "save him" and "why"

The other day on ABC Adventures they mentioned going on a picnic! I am going to do that on Saturday with friends and make brownies! I use this recipe:

Ingredients
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
13/4 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour

Directions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil.

Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on high 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix well. Spread into prepared pan.

Bake 30 to 35 minute or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudge-y crumbs (be careful not to over bake). Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove brownies from pan, using foil handles.


Stay pretty, and clear, and calm.
Stay serene as the sea.
As nurturing as a river.
As refreshing as a summer breeze.
Stay delighting as a baby's giggle.
As sparkly as the excitement in a loved one's eyes.
Stay you, and I shall stay me.
Stay you and shine for everyone to see

4 comments:

constance said...

i love the photo with the girl on the grass!
thanks for your sweet comment in my blog!

Mika said...

Hi there, great pic, love the summer feeling of it! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Poor you!
I was going to say YOU NEED CHOCOLATE but I see you already have a recipe :)
Sounds too long to wait until Saturday.
Perhaps call that boy of yours, whine and say pleease bake for meee :)

Cassia Marie said...

This is adorable: the baking, art, so cute! You're right about Justn and he has a great voice. I really want to sit down and read some of his lyrics.

<3