Saturday, March 28, 2009

So I was thinking...

I found this today..and I wish I had found it earlier.

 
For what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit… start whenever you want… you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Sweet Nothings
That movie...oh, I cried all through it!
 

Now on to the real post..
 
The other day I was thinking, what does it take to be appreciated and valued..what does it actually take. And I realized, it takes very simple, few things. Very Simply, you need:
  1. A heart of Gold
  2. A precious soul
  3. A rich mind.
For a heart of gold, you need to be sincere and in that you will find warmth. You need to actually care, and in that you will find the radiance with which you will shine.
For a precious soul, you need to look for beauty in everything around you, and in that moment when you find everything beautiful, know that you have a precious soul.
As fir richness of the mind, the one thing you are passionate about is the one thing no one knows as much about!

6 comments:

ÐΣĻÞЋΐ-Қ said...

A very nice post, inspiring really. Keep it up ....

Joyti said...

The photographic story of the father was so sweet and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Susanna-Cole King said...

Stunning post, especially love the first photo and the blog you linked to, thanks for sharing! <3

xoxo,
S-C

Michelle Schraudner said...

This is such an inspiring post with gorgeous pictures.

I tagged you on my blog :)

Unknown said...

nice post with lovely pics ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.