Saturday, March 7, 2009

I SHOULD'VE posted this on thursday!

My reader had lots of surprizes for me today!
Some good: this and this and some bad: Naturally Nina; I am so sorry.

I just realized that my 100th post wasn't really my 100th. "I am that random" is in fact my 100th...I had a couple of forgotten drafts. *Insert blushing face here*

As promised; Burger Recipe!!
  • 1 kg Ground beef, no fat whatsoever!
  • some ketchup/ soysauce/japanese ketshup thing any dressing really
  •  1 egg
  • oregano/italian seasoning
  • salt
  • pepper
  • 1 ground onion (or more depending on its size)
Mix everything well, shape into burgers, place in a pan and in the oven until they start to cook, flip burgers, leave for a while. Add whatever you like to add to your burgers and enjoy!
I like to sometimes eat my burger with a fried egg on top, and garlic paste (thomeyya)

PS I think I am going to have to post twice in one day :)

3 comments:

Joyti said...

Garlic paste...I've never heard of it...but it sounds really interesting and good.

Unknown said...

Aw, thank you so much...

Holly said...

Oh yes, The Cherry Blossom Girl is so lovely.e