Sunday, March 15, 2009

My weekend in Pictures!

Yesterday, I finally went to the gym!!
I am so happy and so full of energy! I have to apologize for my last post; very grumpy indeeed! I am so thankful for this blog. I really am.
Want to know about my weekend? My weekend was tiring yet divine. Jazz, high spirits, AIESEC and working out!
 
the riff band

 
the riff band, again!

 
Thomas Motter and moon base (Germany)
The Cairo Jazz Festival Opening was amazing, I love the Riff Band and the classics they play, followed by the Moonbase project, which was increasingly funky! That was on Thursday.
On Friday, I woke up really early, grabbed a coffee, and went to help the AIESEC people with setting up the place for the MENA XLDS opening ceremony, then went to the Global Village venue to help a bit there, too. I am very very very proud to say that Mohammed organized both events and had done a very good job at that...
 
Delegates on their way to the opening.
 
more delegates!

 
the Moroccan delegation.

 
Salalem at the Global Village, yes they are that goofy!

The Moroccans dancing!
 
The people enjoying Salalem at the Global Village(here)
I went home after 15 hours, and crashed on the pillow. Yesterday was entirely spent relaxing at home with my siblings, then I decided it was time for me to go to the gym. I have my camera with me but not yet the cable...I realized uploading the pictures on facebook first would be a good idea.

I am in love with these:

 
  
Books and shoes! My two favorite things(here)

3 comments:

Joyti said...

Wow, organizing delegates from other countries...it sounds very impressive. The concert looks like fun.
And the photos, lovely!

qwkjdn said...

oh wow, i wish my weeks were that productive.
nice pictures, too.
:)

herecomesthesun said...

I'm coming to Africa in July :) We are spending 18 days in Mozambique, woohoo! You're lucky to live there.