I should be asleep now since tomorrow is Eid El Adha (my dad is in Hajj- and will be here on TUESDAY! I miss my daddy!) I've "hajjed" three times :) thanks to him. I am thankful for my father, he's paying for my degree as well!
Eid el Adha, if you are not performing/in hajj means:
- Waking up by 5:30
- Meeting friends at dawn and heading to the masjid for eid prayers
- Breakfast with friends.
- Calling everyone up wishing them a happy eid
- Lunch with family.
- Repeat for the next 3 days except for the waking up early and prayer part. (and breakfast- and you can have lunch with anyone really)
- You need sliced liver, salt garlic (crushed/ground) black pepper, cumin, vinegar and flour.
- Mix salt, pepper cumin and 5 tablespoons of vinegar (you can add ground green peppers as well!)
- Marinade the liver "fillets" in that for up to 2 hours
- Coat with flour
PS Happy belated Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate(d)
PPS I didn't mean to offend any vegans/vegetarians.