Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fragments.





I just realized the amount of books I have on my shelf... and the tens of them there for me to read. Maybe I should do this. This plus working on my research paper (due December 15th)

My little sister turns 13 on December the third!! THIRTEEN...and it's almost Eid :)
Yet, I prefer the other Eid to Eid el Adha....mainly because the streets smell of sheep this Eid.

I love how thanksgiving is on Thursday and Eid on Friday- talk about festive!



Wow, my thoughts are definitely fragmented and I am feeling far from productive and my back hurts. I want to go to the gym and stop whining about it. I am not happy with who I am these days. Does this come with being almost halfway your 22nd year?

I'd hate to think so. I'd like to think it's about being unemployed. Yet, I wouldn't consider myself unemployed since I am not really looking..

Maybe I should write a letter to myself.

11 comments:

Wessam said...

How about I write a letter to you?

The Lewicutt's said...

It's about being in your twenties. eek. I hope the clarity is better in our thirties! I always feel like I'm wondering which road to take, and when I'm on that road, I wonder if it was the right choice. Sigh...

Unknown said...

yeah, i heard somebody say that in your 20's its about finding yourself, in your 30-40's its about being yourself :) have fun with at all the festivities!

Farah said...

Hmm I hear you about the Eid bit. Even for me I prefer the other one better. Plus this Eid will be the first Eid after my uncle's death and.....*sigh*...it's gonna be hard for all of us...

مى said...

Good luck with your research paper!! I'm kinda sorta excited about friday. I don't know what to expect! :)

Happy Eid babe xx

Anonymous said...

good luck with your paper love.

and a letter may be good. maybe since i just turned 22 i should write one too... hmmm good idea.

love saskia. she's soo darling

The Jodi(e)s said...

good luck, darling girl!
i have two of those mugs - they're the cutest.

you are in my thoughts and prayers baby - i have a feeling you and your boy are not doing exceedingly well at the moment. it'll all work out.

love&light!

Gracie said...

I hope your paper is going well! I think the 20's is almost as confusing as your teen years. I feel as though I'm still finding out who I am.

I'm sure you will be able to work through it. xx

Vivi Díaz said...

hey! come on! get up! go outside! feel the air on your skin! you are alive! don't worry about feeling weird and lost these days... you are 22 and it's absolutely normal not to know wich way to go.. but just close your eyes, and feel. You can do it, doesn't matter what we're talking about! you are an awesome woman, so tell that to yourself and keep on going! You'll find your way any time soon.

xxx

And for you back ache... book a massage... you deserve it!

defining amy said...

i always love your fragmented thoughts. enjoy your "not really looking" unemployment as long as you can. i wish i would have enjoyed that time in my life more.

xoxo.

April said...

Do something small like cleaning so that you feel accomplished and I bet that paper will come easier. :)
Tell me if you ever want a letter! Mail is so much fun.