That's where I am going to work. I am so excited. It is also an NGO (my previous job was also at an NGO) and it's an organization of dreamers. I think.
I think I'll fit in.
And I love all the comments I got on my last post! Please keep them coming. Oh and Athena, I love you!!
I posted my Extrordinary August post on Facebook last night and some of the suggestions included:
I found this on weheart it and the link didn't work...
- "Pictures, take of pictures of everything beautiful you lay your eyes on." BIRD
- "Do something you never thought you would EVER do!" Loveology!
- Sing, and listen to new music.
- Play chess. Visit museums. Make some new friends.
- Watch Liverpool v Atletic Madrid on 8 August! (obviously a football fan!)
- collect all the stuff you don't need, and get rid of them, sell them if you can, if not just give them to the bawab (or someone in need). refresh your belongings in that sense.
- take photos of a day in your life, whatever it is, take photos of it from the moment you wake up till the moment you sleep.