Sunday, August 16, 2009

I LOVE YOU!

I am back!!

And what do I find? an amazing surprise!

ONE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS!

Thank you, seriously; thank you. I am very sincerely happy, and touched.

I will make a proper post tomorrow, I have just driven for around 4 hours.. I just thought I should let you know I am back, and that this was a very pleasant surprise. Also, tomorrow is my first day at my new job. Wish me luck!!

PS Boyfriend is in Bahrain taking part in a Sami Yusuf concert, and is coming back in two days. OUR SECOND ANNIVERSARY IS IN TWO DAYS!

14 comments:

Farah said...

awww, congrats on the 100 followers! good luck for your first day tomorrow and happy anniversary! =)

Sarah Alaoui said...

I love Sami Yusuf!

Ice Queer said...

Congratz! you deserve it =))
Good luck in the new job and for your beau in his concert! ;)

Anna said...

100 followers, a new job & a 2 year anniversary!! happy week to you!!
xo-

becky said...

Ah, Sami Yusef.. Cat Stephens.I remember when.Have a great new week Sara.Good Luck!

DT said...

heyie... best of luck for tomorrow.... and happy anniversary :o)

Jess said...

welcome back :) and congrats <3

Elizabeth Marie said...

Thank goodness you're back!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the 100...theres many more where they came from :)

XOXO!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Oh and GOOD LUCK tomorrow my love! You will be amazing!! XO

in company with sparkles said...

Yay! That's lovely news =) What a nice surprise on coming home. Welcome back!
love,
Cait
xx

chicknamedhermia said...

Yay for Sara!!!!

Lolla said...

congratulations! :)
and goodluck with everything. <3

S.Elisabeth said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
and good luck with your job!!
and congrats on the followers!
AND (haha lotsa of this) I'm so happy everything is looking up now!!

a mouse said...

congrats! no wonder though!
your posts are always food for the heart and mind :)
xoxo