Any ideas on how to make August extraordinary?
Mine so far are:
- Smiling at a stranger.
- Writing notes for strangers and leaving them on their windsheild.
- Check ABC Adventures for inspiration.
Get a haircut.
- Go for a walk, indulge.
- Watch- no, experience a sunset.
- WRITE EVERYDAY.
- Make at least one child happy.
- Write letters for people you care for.
- Let go of a grudge.
- Cook a meal from scratch.
- Learn something new.
- Challenge yourself.
- Inspired by High Fidelity; make top five lists.
- Go watch an underground band perform!
PS MY COUSIN JEN NOW HAS A BLOG!