Today, as we sat there (at my favorite cafe), Amr and I, him at almost 23 and I at almost 22, it hit us!
It also hit us that time is passing us by, unnoticed. Like trees that flash by when you are on a train. And it shouldn't be that way for people our age. We should be enjoying every moment of it.
- This is a link to an old Egypian Coca-Cola commercial. I think it's funny, in its own way.
- I was thinking of writing another series, since mainly my boyfriend and I know a lot of very talented people. Musically and photographically, I was thinking of "featuring" them on here, because they are so good, you guys deserve to know about them. What do you think?
- Would you quit your job, knowing you wouldn't find another alternative soon? Just for the sake of having time for yourself, and actually enjoying your time? I need your help.
- My heart goes to those on the AirFrance plane that has gone missing, and their families. It is sad, I hope nothing extremely bad has happened to them.
- On a lighter note, check all them middlemen here.
- Did you know that Obama is giving his speech at Cairo Univeristy!! I am proud to be a CU graduate!