I love this dress, it has such a princess-y feel to it; I think this is how every bride should feel like; a princess.
Yesterday I had started this post:
A lot of things are leaving me in an unhappy mood...
- The bombing in Al-Hussien district in Cairo last night. Not only will this have a gruesome effect on the Egyptian economy in a global atmosphere of recession...it is also making me feel insecure. I mean, economically speaking, the gains from the Suez Canal have fallen intensely, and not it's tourism..two of the main sources of Egyptian national income.
- Yesterday, my mother and I went to Alexandria to attend one of the SOS music festival concerts; My boyfriend's band were playing, and we missed it...we drove all the way back because of work today. I was so very sad...
- My mother's birthday is on the 25th and I don't know what to get/make for her. I am broke!
- I am also too broke to pay the gym subscription and I am seriously unhappy with my thighs.
writing prompts | week 01.
the real you. you got a new notebook? very good. now introduce yourself. use any of these prompts in any mixed up fashion you'd like to get your juices going.
01. describe your daily routine from sun up to sun down. use only nouns.
02. list your obsessions. what do you think about, obsess over, what types of things, ideas, ideals, plans, dreams, and hopes consume your mind? what are you known for? wearing red lipstick? write about that.
03. pick a year from your life. past or future. describe who you were, what you wore, what your problems were, what your biggest concern was, who you spent time with, who you dreamt of becoming, what you watched on tv, what type of shoes you wore, what you ate for lunch. dig deep and rediscover who you were then and who you are now.
Have I mentioned my love for Keri Smith?
My to-do list includes getting an internet card so I can buy some of the very cute things I find on etsy and online in general...buying my best friend flowers, and make her a "happy 21st birthday" card. And my mummy.
I hope you're all having a great day! I am learning new things here at work and I am loving it. I wish everyone has better things to do than sit at the computer all day (please explore the world around you)
One gratitude a day: morning showers