- I park further now, so I could walk a bit in the morning.
- I miss my boyfriend; the person he usually is.
- I hate this job because it keeps me away from my brother. My last job was working as a co-teacher at the school he goes to (he's 7 and my best small friend)
- My back hurts from sitting at the computer all day.
- I found "she" today and I am in love, also this amazing person(I can tell from her pictures!); I have been discovering a lot of blogs lately and I am subscribed to a ton via google (reader).
- I love this!! I think I am going to try and make a book like that.
- I found a list of beautiful words and I am going to attempt at writing something using them all:
Like an ingenue, I celebrated his blandiloquent glances, ignorant of their ephemeral nature, when he is in such a state. Chatoyant and glittery and bright, they left me feeling.
I wish he knew, I wish he would realize…and let go of his pessimism, of his realism. Won’t he ever realize that my propinquity towards optimism is not just a serendipitous incident? It is quintessential to my existence; I am the daughter of the efflorescence of optimism. I believe that life is as foudroyant as how the sun leaves the
He still chooses to ignore my ethereal, susurrated words. My moment of glory; evanescent, “I love your optimism,” he says, “but I can’t let you into my world; you’ll be hit by reality.” He was afraid, he is afraid my butterflies would die. He called my world a world of butterflies.
- One-gratitude-a-day: The sun is out today! And good coffee from Cilantro (which has gone international!)