But if anyone is willing to participate in the project/initiative, please comment with your email so I can communicate with you.
Also, I was thinking on twisting the rules a little and just pay it forward to my community and blog about it in attempts to inspire whoever reads this to pay it forward. What do you think?
HA HA HA HA HA here
I am trying to inject the inspiration into my thoughts. And I thought I should write.Recently I have been thinking a series of "where" questions...
- Where does the time go after it sneaks right by you, unnoticed, turning the day into night, and the winter into spring...and the gloss in your hair to gray?
- Where does the sun go, after its afternoon dip in the sea?
- Where does innocence go, after everyday incidents rape it away?
- Where does the twinkle in a child's eyes go after they turn 11?
- Where does a shooting star go, after it falls, fooled by the Earth's artificial "Bright lights" *sings the matchbox 20 song*, ignorant of the fact that a human has made a wish upon seeing it shoot?
Oh and where do the butterflies within you, the ones you used to get on the swing, where do they go after you've stopped...because you're a grown person now. Are they the same ones you get when that someone is around? I don't think so, the swing ones were playful...