Aw, that is seriously making me happy :)
I am currently in the moodswing phase due to the hormonal imbalances forced on me by the time of month..so, I need things that make me happy! The weekend has been pretty busy( and intense!);
Friday went to the picnic-y thing I had mentioned,
then Saturday, Mohammed and I went there which is very very close to where I work.
It doesn't really show in the picture but they have a very pretty garden, we sat there and had our coffee, then headed to a part of Cairo/Giza I have never been to; Imbaba to visit this street restaurant( which we ended up not eating at...eventhough I was looking forward to doing so)
After that we proceeded to Zamalek, to make what would be my first ever visit to the Cairo Tower!
the view, googled
Both pictures are from different sides, the tower is located on an island! Anyway, then we headed to Maadi, and made our first visit (Again) to a place called Mermaid, and they make delicious pizzas!
Maadi is a very calm and peaceful neighbourhoud (where I was born and where my dad has been born and riased) [ you can also found Imbaba on wikipedia, imbaba is, on the contrary, a poor suburb..more of a slum actually..this might be interesting]
So yeah, I had a great weekend and now I am going to list the ways!
Since its Easter time!
- I bought two new books! Happy Birthday Kundera! In celebration of his birthday (on the 1st) I got Laughable Loves.
- The bookstore owner said I was a "great writer" ; she doesn't even know me (I know the librarian/cashier; from the boyfriend's band) and we haven't even properly met before...I am only, merely a member of the bookstore's group on facebook..It made me feel good, even if she didn't mean it.
- The amazing boyfriend!! No matter how many times I mention the fact that he is endlessly nice to me, or how gorgeous he is(and makes me feel), it wouldn't ever be enough..I am sincerely thankful he exists. [He took me to the tower, drove all around Cairo just because I couldn't decide where I wanted to go...and he just simply bares with me(yes, I am a pain most of the time)
- Discovering the ICCD (Salalem are performing there on Saturday!)
- The followers :)..Thank you!
And this weeks postsecret is so pretty!