Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Virgo-ness has won this time..

Yesterday:
Sorry about the insanely grumpy post yesterday; it had to be deleted :)
I think I am getting hooked on twitter (who isn't?) and working out. Yesterday I went to the gym, in attempts to cure my pms blues and guess what? it worked! Not only did I end up with a ton more energy, it also felt so good. And it was great to see my trainer! (I had missed her, honestly)

I found this today

 
Today:
I have my boyfriend's white shirt on today and it is so light, like it isn't even there (I was washing it for him and decided I'd wear it) Speaking of Mohammed;

One thing he's taught me: How to park my car.(all sorts of parking)

 

Hair:
I hate it when I notice all the pretty short haired girls when growing out my hair, and noticing all the feminine long-haired ones when getting bored of a haircut/crop. Humidity tends to turn my hair into a pyramid when it is chin length...so it's either a pixie (a la Karla) or keep growing.

Pay it Forward: (Found via Afiori)


Here’s how it works
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me.
Please make sure I have a way of contacting you so I can get your mailing address.

The only requirement is that you must participate as well: right after you leave a comment here, do a “Pay it forward” post on your blog to keep the “Giving” going -meaning you will {Craft it Forward} too.

Remember, it’s the spirit and the thought that counts and when you receive your gift please blog about it!

The only problem is, I cannot promise you AMAZING things, my creativity is nothing compared to Maria-Thérèse's but then I'll try my best! And it will also my first time to send something, ever, to anyone!

12 comments:

Emily said...

Lovely photos, I especially love the skirt in the first photo! And trust me, I'm a Virgo too so I can relate to the cranky-ness =)

Great post and great blog!

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Yaay! You joined!!! I'm sure you will make your recipients very happy! It doesn't have to be big.

I missed your grumpy post but am glad you feel better today. The gym? What's that? A place where they give you lots of chocolate, I guess ;) :D :D because that's what I was going to suggest.

*eats chocolate*

♥ maria-thérèse www.afiori.com

Helen said...

i like wearing my boyfriend's shirts too! i know it's a cliche but they are so comfy and fresh.

Ania said...

and of course I'm the 4th person to comment, haha - just my luck ;)
anyway, pretty pictures and I agree about the gym making you feel better :))

Natalia said...

Hmmm...I can honestly say I don't get Twitter.

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so sad mal7e2tahash! =(

Jen said...

Ooh, beautiful boater hat!!

alissa said...

i love the pay it forward idea! wish i had seen this sooner and got in that first 3 :)

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Wait - I shouldn't have replied so soon, I didn't mean to be in the first three because then it's like a bouncy ball between us :D

You need three people who are also prepared to send to three new people.
So to answer your question, yes you have my address but you don't *have* to send me anything :)

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Hair is a funny thing, isn't it? I used to wear my hair so short that I didn't need a comb, and that was a few years before it was stylish to be so short. It seems I am often "in between" - trying to grow something out. My hair grows slow so if I do cut it short, I'm doomed. But sometimes it is so tempting to walk into the salon and say, "cut it all off!"

niloofar said...

hi I love to write somthing here not becouse of your lovely gifts but because of this great Idea I love the movie and I also realy believe in Idea Unfortunaty I dont have blog on my own but I will take you love and kindness forward

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.