Grace's Birdcage Wedding has tagged me, I love making lists!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. My dad coming (from Jeddah) on the 7th
2. Getting tomorrow 1/2 day off so I can finally work on my graft it forwards.
3. Weekend Sushi
4. Mine and Mohammed's second anniversary in August
5. Paying my gym subscription on Friday!
6. Learning how to take pretty pictures
7. Getting Engaged.
8. Taking my brother and my cousin's son out tomorrow :)
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to a goodbye gathering (a college friend)
2. went to work
3. Did some catching up with my bestfriend
4. Bought new earrings and two new chunky necklaces (precious stones)
5. called up boyfriend to ask him "Would you grow old with me?"
6. braided my hair
7. changed bags
8. Listened to some very good Arabic music (Mohammed Mounir and Fayrouz)
8 Things I Wish I could do
2. Be a role model
3. eat healthiest
4. Ride a bicycle instead of drive a car
5. control my temper
6. get my masters degree NOW
7. Never grow UP
8. Make the world a better place
8 Shows I Watch
2. American Idol (if my sister is watching)
3. An Egyptian talk show called "El beit Beitak"
4. MBC 4 is showing Dawson's Creek!!
5. AND Gilmore Girls on Dubai One!
8. I don't really watch TV..
and now tag 8 people...
1. Maria-Thérèse; Afiori
2.Alice; Alice's Diary
3.Sara; Ramblings of a Restless Mind
5.Indea Tea; Darjeeling Dreams
6. Cait; In Company With Sparkles
8.Agnes; Dream and Fantasy
On to the (bad) news..
On the 27th, there has ben a terrible, horrific accident (links to pictures of ruined cars)on the Cairo ring road, it was ugly. A huge truck (with faulty breaks) crashed into cars, taxi cabs, mini bus(es), a bus (or more) and another truck. At least 40 people were injured, and (at least) 8 people died. I am, again, not trying to promote the wrong image of my home country...This is an ode to everyone who had died, those injured and a "what were you thinking?" to those at fault. May your souls rest in peace. May we all find peace. And security. And harmony.