I know you haven't been acting the way you would like lately, but I think it is okay. At least you have started working out again.
I will start by telling you the things you've done that I have hated, then I will go on about the good things, because this is, at the end, a thank you later.
- I hate the fact that you treated Sondos(your soulmate) the way you have done at Yasser's farewell. I understand that you were way out of your comfort zone, but that is such a lame excuse! Yes, you have drifted apart, but you love her all the same...and thinking about bride's maids and maid of honour.. you can't but include her in your mental picture!
- I hate the way you are not studying for the GRE exam.
- I hate the way you won't force your mother to call your future (step)mother in law!
- I hate how you haven't found a better job yet.
- I hate how you haven't sent your craft-it-forwards yet
- I hate how you haven't gone to take your package from the postal office yet.
- I hate how you haven't been writing, nor have you been reading!
- That you have held on and haven't massacred your hair yet. Growing (yet you desperately need a trim)
- Back to the gym!
- The mini-reunion last week and working on your little project with S
- Spending time with your daddy!
- Your beautiful pearls, and the fact that it was Mohammed who has gotten them for you, yes.
- The fact that your blog has gotten so many comments last week, way beyond what you would have ever expected!
- Your fat-ha
- all the mental plans; engagement party plans that is!
make sure you do that, it is very liberating and exponentially uplifting. I am sorry for not posting the remaining two posts, as promised, yet.
Be grateful for who you are!