Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tag!

Sanchez tagged me and I tag; Missy, Nicole and Rhianne


The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to Erimentha, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!


Here I go : 
Abracadabra, Wow! 
I like boys who have a geekiness to them girls who have nice wavy hair
I like the sun
I like  Egyptian “winters”
I like my family
I like tanned skin and bright eyes.
I like soduku 
I like books
I like acceptance
I like studying J
I like laughing out loud and meaning it.
I like serenity
I like words
I love the world.

Today I got a phone call telling me I was hired.

In some ways, I love everything. Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular, I like things that I like but I love everything. There’s more choice in like, Cos even the worst things have things you love in them. I don’t know what you mean about things I hate…

I hate feeling trapped
I hate knowing that I have a lot of growing up to do
I hate having to work to be able to live…
I hate the “grown-up” world
I hate distances.
I hate that I need to get away from here but in a way, I also sort of really really really love it .
I hate not knowing how to write a manuscript.
I hate people who don’t love enough. 
I hate this, wow...
sorry

I enjoyed doing that! I got the government job. I start on Sunday. I need to do some commenting. I have even more family coming today!

20 comments:

Vivi Díaz said...

Did you get the job??? CONGRATULATIONS!!! OH! This is good news!!! I'm so happy for you!! :)

Love,

xxx

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! WOooooooohoooooo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!!!!! Still can't believe the medical tests required for it though!!!!!!

Design A-Peele said...

congrats on the job! that is a cool post. Thanks for visiting my giveaway over at bonbon girls! If you need anything let me know. I can get you discounted shipping!

Claudine said...

You got the job! Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you. Keep loving things and being happy.

Anonymous said...

i will get this done as soon as possible.

love you dear!

Cait said...

I totally agree about embracing your flaws =) But, I don't believe that I myself am enough. I need a redeemer and salvation from my sin, and fulfillment that only comes from Jesus Christ. I never want to be overwhelmed by my flaws, but I want to grow in ways that I should, and I want to be always humbled and challenged, even when I am encouraged and even though I know I have no guilt in life (as a Christian).
The danger of something like Gala's challenge is that it focuses so much on self, and self fulfillment, self-help, our own happiness. One example - my greatest prayer right now, looking ahead to marriage and children one day, is that my husband and children's desires would become my desires, so that there is no struggle of selfishness - so I am happy when they are happy, and not just looking for 'me-time.'
Anyway. I definitely agree that we can adapt dubious things to be useful and helpful. It's just that the core of this is so contrary to what I see as truth and love. But I look forward to seeing how my friends like you develop it. Thank you for responding so pleasantly :)

So happy for your getting the job Sara! =)
with love,
Cait

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Love this! :) I like sudoku too, and tanned skin! ;) And Sara, I left something for ya on my blog. Happy day! :D

Sab said...

Ohh! I'm so glad you did it :)

Allison said...

Ooh, I love it! And I, too, like boys with a certain geekiness.. and hate the "grown up world". :D

Expression of the mind said...

Congratulations:).

May it serve as a fresh start underlying great rewards and satisfying achievments :).

Winnie said...

That's awesome!

Also, explain to me the Egyptian Winter!

sarah said...

i am so happy you got the job, sara. congratulations. working for the govt is such an amazing opportunity to make a difference... i am sure you can do something wonderful.

p.s. i adore vintage nat.goegraphics too!

Sandra said...

First time visitor here, and when I read that you got hired I immediately thought "omg that's awesome!!" lol oh the internet's a wonderful thing. :)
Congrats on your new job!

Mika said...

Congrats on your job girl. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

The Childlike Empress said...

i love guys with geekiness in them too, its one of my main attractions...

Congrats on the job!

Meg said...

congratulations on your job! and i love your list of "likes" :)

bananas. said...

you got a job then? yayyyy!!!

i agree...laughing and meaning it is wonderful. fake laughs are not.

Unknown said...

Congrats to you for landing the job! What great news. All the best! xoxo

defining amy said...

congrats on the job!! hope it turns out great. have a great weekend.