Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shoes and Sound

Yesterday I went shopping with my sister with the intention of buying clothes. I looked and looked and looked...well you see, I always ended up buying two books and falling in love with a pair of shoes...or two;
found here

Also found at Bimba & Lola...these are the pair I REALLY fell in love with. I want them so bad! But I need my mother to pay for that since I don't think I have the 600 EGP on me! too bad... The good news is that I am too spoilt of a first born that I am hopefully going to get them and forget about clothes.


Have you seen this? I love it! I am back to feeling like I miss things that don't exist...and the need to get away, I think that is always there though, yet sometimes I manage to ignore it and others, it becomes so very loud and nagging that it's impossible to ignore.

Now is one of the times.

I need to run for the lack of time and abundance of assignments...

16 comments:

iris said...

Oh Bimba & Lola is beautiful! Love its bags, shoes, and well, clothes also lol. But as you said, it's expensive! Wish you could get a pair though! :P

I miss you too! But I'm happy to read that everything's ok at your new job!

Send you a big hug from Madrid:)

Unknown said...

Shoes and books ... sounds like a little slice of perfection : )

S.Elisabeth said...

Yay love shoes =)
And I the third picture isn't showing up = And I know what you mean, feeling like you've missed something that's been there!

julialow said...

Lovely shoes! I hope you get 'em soon.

That post on the forgotten star is just so... beautiful. I am so taken by it. Thank you for sharing.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love the shoes. They are so classy. I especially love the blue pair. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Dinah. said...

GO get them...emmmmm

Mika said...

Just like you a shoe addict I think. Love the brown pair! Thanks for your sweet comment about starting etsy. I think about starting a web shop much lately.....so mabey there will be one soon. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

Oooh, lovely shoes! I love Bimba and Lola!

agnes said...

that post in "I wrote this for you" is so sad, i can't agree more with it. to be in a relationship is always so complicated, you never really know what is it in his/her mind, whether it is a candle or sun. oops.

I have missed your blog too my dear! i was very busy with study and spared no time for blogging and the internet. but i am back nooow!!! I will definitely come back more often :)

agnes xx

Ju said...

Hi Sara hope you mum bought you this gorgeous pair of black shoes. If I were your mum I totally would, then I would borrow it hehe.

CDR said...

nice post. when you get a chance. stop on over. Subscribe if you like my material as well. thanks. http://blogsurface.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so sad! You should save up and just go travelling....the freedom from your life will do you such good!

starbrained said...

I love the red pair of shoes.

Gracie said...

Shoes can always make you feel good :) I just adore them.
I hope all your assignments go well. Take time out for yourself though. xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhh, those shoes are divinely classy!

Sarah D said...

I love the shoes! You should go and get them :D

That post in I wrote this for you is just beautiful, I can relate to it entirely.
xx