Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Tradition


Here are this week's blanks from Lauren!


1.  When I'm nervous I     bite my cuticles or throw my feet in the air (if I am sitting down)oh and twirl my hair round my finger   .

2.  My favorite item in my closet is     my liberty print shirts  .

3.       Going for a drive/walk        is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4.  My favorite childhood memory is      my grand dad taking us to the Movenpick for pizza and pomme frites then swinging away   .

5.  Something you may not know about me is     that I have a fear of making decisions    .

6.  A true friend      is there- not always, yet whenever you want them to be   .

7.  Something I hope people think of when they think of me is     the girl with the genuine smile/ that makes them smile!    .


7 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

You make me smile girl!!! :D

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Well #7 even works across the world via the internet to a Swede in head-deep snow!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

your answer to #4 makes me hungry...even though i'm feeling sick. i think eating a pizza would make me feel better :).

thanks for playing along this week!

hope you have a great weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Pria said...

I stopped by from Lauren's and my favorite memory involves granddad too .. arent grandparents the most wonderful ppl you can have around you ? and you did make me smile ..
Have a lovely weekend ..
Cheers .

Micaela said...

awwww your answer to your childhood memory makes me think of my late granddaddy... the lemon tree in the backyard, him teaching us bible stories...

nothing says favorite childhood memories like the word Grandfather.

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVE! xo

M. said...

I really love it : )
(Thanks)

Aniket said...

Like the 7th one. Sounds really genuine.