I have been up for almost three hours and I have tons to do. And by tons I mean, around a total of 20,000 words to write. It's end of semester and I have to write the following:
- A paper of forgotten stars in international trade; people who have contributed to the theory but are rarely ever given credit (anymore) - 11 authors.
- two reaction papers on methods of development analysis.
- A term paper applying different schools of development analysis on a country that has(or hasn't) developed (without mentioning the country)
- A term paper on international factor movements.
- A paper on the reflection of Egypt in the 60s in literature (which I have to edit for a panel discussion)
Thursday something that inspires you: Everything inspires me, nature inspires me. My family. Music and books. Egypt inspires me. A culture so fertile, it's unbelievably beautiful.
Friday The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why. That's a hard one..can I make them artists? Regina Spektor, Panic at the Disco, Jason Mraz, Mohamed Mounir and Salalem
Saturday what you imagine paradise to be like: I would imagine paradise would have all the people I love, all the books I could ever read, eternal happiness and being able to eat all you want without getting fat!