Anyway, now on to the blanks!
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was breaded camel brain .
2. My best friend is loud! I love her, and she has a big big smile (and heart) .
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the late 40s/early 50s because that's when my grandparents were as old as I am (a bit younger) and Egypt was still a monarchy and the fashion- oh the fashion! .
4. I like my almost Friday ritual of eating DIVINE pancakes .
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be I love my family with all my heart .
6. My favorite book of all time is the unbearable lightness of being by Milan Kundera (and The Map of Love by Ahdaf Souief) .
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is kohl! .
8. Blogging is part of me. I love the community, I love the fact that it's my way of writing and sharing with the world .
9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with MaryKate Olsen? I just love her- don't judge .
10. One of the best feelings in the world is realizing I have made a difference, however minor .