Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day #2!!

It worked!
I haven't watched a lot of TV.
Mohammed and Sarah were over for iftar today and it just makes me happy. Also, my grandma came back from Alexandria!
Then we went to pray tarawih, then for a falouka ride; amazing.
The weather is just divine and it felt like floating...like we were literally floating by.
So tomorrow is day number two and I am going to give people stuff they need.
Please comment with what you'll be doing!

edit

Somehow today did not work out as planned. But I did work a bit on my productivity, I studied a bit.
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” - Albert Einstein
Excuse me, Mr Einstein, I don't think I entirely agree. Making those around you happy only starts with you, yourself being happy. You should be happy in order to make those around you happy and in turn, radiate such an emotion.
At other times, it is the act of helping others itself that creates the happiness within you. In search for happiness you should certainly read Eat Pray Love you should do yoga and meditate. You should dedicate time to yourself. I call it You Time!
So yeah, please do eat, do pray and most entirely love.

No comments: