- Sometimes school can be overwhelming, especially when I am trying to balance that with so many other things. I am no trying to inflate my importance or anything.I just have the tendency to stretch myself and try to go to the gym after work, then try to see everyone, and please my parents, and study all in one day.
- Also, I have encountered one great misfortune within the past two weeks, I am still mourning. But my iPod died. And it had every paper I have written, every photo I've taken and all the songs. Now, I am iPod-less. And I hate it. I have a new laptop though! Finally!
- Eid is on Tuesday, and so Eid break starts on Monday, I have a break ahead of me and it feel so great (despite the fact that I have to study...)
- I won Lauren's giveaway!! And I love everything in Shawnee's shop that I can't really decide (I am very indecisive)
- There's so much going on, and I don't know if I am ready to share yet. Maybe when I am, I will. But I just need to share this: I couldn't be any happier. And I am just so thankful for that.
- Don't you just hate it when you are so disconnected at a certain point, and you go somewhere else in your head, think of things in far away lands, not because you don't want to be here, but because you so much want to leave a good impression and it's hard to stay "here"? I know I am not making sense. I am trying to. But I wasn't making sense to myself, either.
This was originally a post that wasn't in bullets, then I realized it was too fragmented. I can't think straight now. How is everyone? I sincerely would like to know :)
Oh God, this photo is just beautiful, and the colours and the light...perfect! I want that, I want to be there. Now.