Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm back!

It's Friday! The weekend is here and it is a great, great sunny day!
Friday also means Lauren's fill in the blanks (which I honestly reaaally love filling in)



1.   My last haircut was       in June, I trimmed my hair for my cousin's wedding  .

2.  My most daring hair moment was       when cut it all off to rid myself of the..."memories"     . 

3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is       full bangs     .

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)   a blonde! or have dirty-blondish hair  .


5.  My go-to hair do is       what my grandmother would call messy. I let it air dry and that's about it     .

6.  My biggest hair disaster was      my brother accidentally cut my hair for me- it was at its longest .

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is        pincurls   .

8.  My best hair day was       probably the first day after I get it cut     .

9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was   when I coloured it myself in middle school.  

10.  My hair is       on the thinner side of hair, has this natural curl and yucky natural colour. I also have lots of grey hair      .

9 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Welcome back girl. :) A dirty blonde...haha, that would be fun. :) And what is this all about having lots of gray hair girl?! Not good. Too much stress???!! Nooooo!!!

Hope you're having a fabulous one today.

xoxo

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

eeeeek - the accidental cutting of long hair!!

have a wonderful weekend xx

monica said...

welcome back...and i adore pin curls too.

xo
monica

Koree said...

i wish i had thinner hair! my hair is too volumized!!
Have a great Friday! :)
http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I keep cutting my hair, and keep wishing I had long hair..haha.
I hope you have a good weekend.



LOVE!

Farah said...

Hello love! hair gripes always get us. and also I recently discovered that I have a whole lot more white hair than I would ever admit to having! ;)

Anonymous said...

You should definitely try full bangs...if they don't work, you can just pin them back or wear cute hairbands!

مى said...

You're adorable and your hair suits you just the way it is.

Winnie said...

I think it's funny how much hair can change how you look. I had a bob when I first started writing my blog and I'd never get it cut that short again and I can't imagine life without bangs haha!