Monday, November 29, 2010

Quick Post

You know how sometimes you think of something and you feel something and try to speak of it to people and they never understand? And you just never talk about it anymore?

Like, for instance, when you meet someone, and then you fall for them and then you meet their friends, their really good friends with which they have memories, experiences, the friends that know them really, really well. And you feel jealous, not out of a weak sense of possession, and not out of lack of confidence or anything...it's just that you want to have that, too. You want to have existed in their lives for as long.

That's the feeling I once felt and tried to explain but no one understood. And yesterday, in words that are quite familiar, the mister was trying to explain- except that I knew exactly what he was talking about. And I think I was speechless, I tried not to show it, but I was truly in awe. He knows the feeling. 


This is how I know I am blessed.


(check my tumblr for credits)

Then this;
 It's you, plain and simple. So please, I beg of you. The next time you think that your life sucks, or you're about to say that to someone you know, think of that huge hole in the ground where all the other people are wallowing in their own depressing filth, and then look up at the sky and see the birds and the clouds and the endless blue azure shimmering through the skyline and ask yourself. Where would you rather be?  
 -My boyfriend

It's end of semester...stressful times, I will get back to this soon. Because I miss everyone. But I have a deadline on Wednesday and a paper that is not finished yet, I also still have to write a paper about Argentina and the role of the state..and two reaction papers, before the 15th.

And guess who is married? 
Lovely Randi! You looked beautiful!!
Micaela got married, too! 
Cait is back :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

I always love to stumble upon such simple yet absolutely true descriptions about that mystic phenomenon: falling.

Good luck with your studies :)

sfd said...

I love the words your boyfriend said, he's definitely a keeper :)
Good lack with the studies, hope it all goes well.

third time's a charm said...

Amazing Words as usual good luck with your dead lines.. 3ayzeen A's we 4.0..

Good luck

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sounds like a match made in heaven if you ask me! Thanks for the bday wishes! xoxo

Winnie said...

Aw you two sound so adorable. I'm sure I've felt like that before too!

Joyti said...

I think I understand how that feels...especially when those friends are talking of old memories and things that you were not a part of.
Your boyfriend's words are so sweet and thoughtful.

[I've been well, but busy also...applying for grad. school. What about you?]

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I had such a vivid dream about you last night. About you and your parents!
We were at some kind of conference.

Anonymous said...

i so know what you are talking about!!! i have missed you and my visits here.

The Lewicutt's said...

Awww, thank you!!!

And, yes!, I have had that feeling! I don't think that I've ever thought to put it into words, but now that you say it, it takes me back to memories of feeling that exact way. And your description of the feeling is... perfect. Ohhhh you have a way with words, Sara!