Sunday, November 23, 2008

Musical Inspiration


such a great song!

My weekend:
  • Went to Alexandria; where I had to wear winter clothes for the first time this Autumn/Winter. I also got to spend some time with my boyfriend and my cousins.
  • My mom BROKE one of the tires on her car..
  • I ruined one of my molars, exposing the nerves...I don't know how I managed to do that but I have been living on painkillers for the past two days.
Some song lyrics I find inspiring:
  • If it's a broken part, replace it
    If it’s a broken arm then brace it
    If it's a broken heart then face it  -Details in Fabric- Jason Mraz
  • Look at the stars,
    Look how they shine for you,
    And everything you do,
    Yeah, they were all yellow.
    Yellow- Coldplay (I actually love the whole song!)
  • I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
    They'll learn much more than I'll never know
    And I think to myself what a wonderful world
    Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world. What a Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
  • And rain falls angry on the tin roof
    As we lie awake in my bed.
    You're my survival, you're my living proof.
    My love is alive -- not dead.
    Tell me that we belong together.
    Dress it up with the trappings of love.
    I'll be captivated,
    I'll hang from your lips,
    Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above. I'll be-Edwin McCain
This font reminds me of my boyfriend! Wow, it really does, it's as if I am watching him type or talking to him online. Speaking of my boyfriend, something about him is bothering me and I can't seem to tell him...I don't know how to tell him; nicely.

My granduncle just emailed me. I love it when he does, he reminds me of my grandfather(my favorite person in the whole world...I know that he's in a better place though) also, I added my..err what do you call a person whose great grandmother is your great grandmother's twin(the twins were Austrian)? Well I found him on facebook, shows you how facebook is stalker-like and creepy like that lol


What songs inspire you?
What is it that you do to cure the flu? Natural remedies and such? I tried honey and ginger and it doesn't seem to work! (have been sick for a week). Also, do you have any writing prompts?

No comments: