Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Stranger

Dear Stranger,

I hope you have a great day today. I thought I would wish you that since you have made my day this morning. You were helping the person sitting next to you park and were looking my way in order to ask people to wait while he parks.

I smiled, and you paused for a second or two, then you smiled back.

And that, simply, made my day. It really did.

So, thank you, I really needed that.

May your smile always make someone's day brighter.

Love,
Sara

2 comments:

Sou said...

This is truly awesome I love random things that come out of the blue and makes your day.. I tip my hand to that stranger as well.. :D

The Unidentified said...

just like that? that made your day ?
I gotta say; you re lucky to be given that gift, I wish I can deal with my life like you do