Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sad Post

I can't do this anymore;
this is too much pressure.
Too many things that are undefined, and I hate this.

I really do...

And no one is helping and I don't really know what it is that I need help with, and in turn, I can't really ask for help.

This is ridiculous. And I cannot vent. No one will understand, and that I know.
And it just feels like two years ago all over again..as much as I hate to admit it.

Then you say the wrong things at the wrong times and all I could think is "who are you?"

Yes. Who are you and what are you doing here? I am not used to this, and this is not what I asked for, this is not who you are.
Or maybe it is, but I never really saw it?

Oh.


Suddenly I don't see you anymore, nor do I see myself.
I  don't see you anymore
I can't breathe.



I can't breathe properly.


I am not depressed. I just can't breathe properly. I really can't. My heart has grown heavy and my lungs dense. The air seems more polluted than ever, enough so that my eyes are seeing clouds.

4 comments:

Shaista said...

I feel sad to read this Sara, but perhaps it is a sign to work out the direction of light again - a golden compass is what you need dear friend to find your true happy path again x

Debbie said...

This also makes me very sad. Please don't be sad. Think of all the things that make you feel happy and go upwards from there. I truly hope you feel better!! Take care!!

Shokoofeh said...

Aw dear...

The Lewicutt's said...

:-( I'm here... and I hope you can breathe nice fresh deep breathes soon. xoxo