Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yes, the royal wedding.

I am probably the only one I personally know that is excited about the royal wedding. But, I have to be honest; I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING.

I am obsessing. I really am.
I want to know who designed the dress, and how the dress would look like, I want to know what shoes she'll wear and how her hair is going to be done. And so on.

I have been reading all about royal wedding etiquette and have been looking at tiaras and family trees.. Did you know that Kate Middleton is the first royal bride in over 350 years to not belong to a royal/aristocratic family?

I feel bad for her though, she has to measure up to Lady Diana's sense of fashion when- from what I have seen- she's not one to take risks or make fashion statements. Everything about her is....simple.


Do you think Prince William would want to be Duke? Will Miss Kate be Duchess or Princess Kate?

Is anyone planning anything special for the wedding? Fascinators? tea? pretty dresses?

6 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

I'll be dressing up probably just like I always do when I watch royal weddings. LOL Yes, I'm a dork. And I had the second picture here in mind to put in my post... :( Never mind. Gonna use it anyways, it's so stinkin' cute.

Happy Thursday night girl!

xoxo

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

omg omg you ARE excited! Like really really really excited! :D ;)

I've seen many similarly excited blog posts today but I'm not really getting carried away myself, I can't FEEL it, so, kindly explain, why is this wedding so fascinating? If I think about it at all, I just think it's a sad thing. The fact that these people will never be allowed normal lives, whatever jobs they want, privacy. That their every move will be scrutinized by the media. Oh, and that there's still monarchy in 2011....

The Lewicutt's said...

awww, it IS exciting!!! It's all so much fun!!! And I just love her, I think she's so beautiful!

Taylor said...

I really like Kate Middleton! yesterday, i spent a few hours just watching old videos of Princess Diana - interviews, the funeral, the wedding... - and they are both such classy ladies. I miss Princess Diana, I think though, she would really love Kate. William is just too adorable, I want to squeeze his cheeks! I think he is head over heels in love. You can see it on his face.

Anonymous said...

Who are we kidding, a Muslim girl can't marry a non-Muslim boy.

The Childlike Empress said...

hehe- i turned up at work where i'm the only Brit and was pretty much the only one who hadnt watched it!

I loved the dress but am secretly annoyed as its pretty much what i had in mind for my one day future wedding dress, and now everyone would just compare it to her.....but its okay at the rate i'm going by the time i get married everyone will have forgotten about it!