3 am, on the 3rd of August, my sister left to the US. Let me tell you about my sister, she's 18 months younger than I am and we've basically done everything together throughout our lives. She left before alone, but to Saudi Arabia - an 90 minute flight. Never that far; if you know the both of us in person, you would know that this is very hard for me to admit, but I miss my sister.
So day 3: Admitting I am going to miss my sister and painting using watercolors which made me feel like a five year old and I was so happy!
Day 4: Painful, but I went to the dentist and had some way overdue work done on my teeth. What is special about that is 1. I have a fear of dentists, and I went alone. 2. I paid!! Using my very own money (and not my parents') which is a first!
My new friend Lucia gave me an award :) Thank you lovely!
The Versatile Blogger Award
There are some rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 6 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!
7 things about me:
1. I talk to myself in the shower, in the car, when I am alone...etc.
2. I am obsessed with shoes and making a change.
3. I went to Hajj 3 times.
4. I go to my favorite bookstore when I am lonely, or sad..or depressed. I can resist shopping for clothes but never books!
5. I want to be a professor...or anything academia related.
6. I love food. Both cooking and eating food!
7. My grandfather was my best friend. Is it okay if I put one more random thing about me? My family and friends mean a lot to me. And I am happiest when I am by the Red Sea/Mediterranean sea/ the Nile and I have the sun in my eyes.