During that long weekend I;
- Went home at 6 am on one "night"
- Spent time with family
- Drove a total of 1000 km (how many miles is that?)
- Felt tiny
- Laughed out loud
- Sincerely smiled
- Found a generous bonus in my account!
Yes, my best friend and I dated the same person; they got together less than a month after said ex and I broke up. It's a long, long story but I love them both to bits.
I can tell you about that some other time if you'd like to know.
It's the last day of the work week and I find myself wanting to go home and read. But that's only the realistic solution.
Ultimately(and far from realistically) I want to;
- Be in Paris.
- Go on a felouka ride along the Nile
- Buy a whole new wardrobe
- Lose 5 kilos
- Get a great big hug
- Be in Basata with my friends
- Get extensions since I have no idea how I would look like with long hair
- Bake cupcakes
- Have weekend pancakes tomorrow with tons of maple syrup