Since it's Friday and I haven't done this in a while I thought it's about time that I do, right?
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is Le Chantilly, the Swiss restaurant in Korba (my favorite place in Heliopolis) or the Movenpick near the airport.
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me tell me. Hug me Spend time with me. Smile and actually care; that’s how I know.
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about how this life works out, it’s been one weird summer so far.
4. When it comes to saving money I am one of those people who’d spend until there’s no more left .
5. I'd prefer being at the beach over being at work, duh! any day!
6. I wish I knew how to make changes in how things work where I work. I wish I could draw and sing. I wish I could make everyone the optimist I am.
7. I'm just waiting for things to be clear, and getting the bonus from work, I am waiting for the Fall semester to begin because I miss studying .
I want to write and have the world read what I have to say. I want to teach someone something. At least one thing. I want to touch as many lives as I can, and one day, when I am no longer there, have someone say that I have changed their lives, even if in the tiniest ways...
But that's what I want with all my heart. That's what I pray for.
I have a mentor, who I really miss, a person who believes in me when they don't really need to. They show that they believe in me when they don't really need to. And they tell me things, just for the sake of it. And it makes me want to go on. It generates this huge amount of energy within me, that makes me never want to stop. They shine, and I, in turn, shine, too!