And I am having issues...not because of the match/game yesterday, but because of job/career issues.
I need to find my calling. I have been offered a job at the school where my brother and sister go. My mum also works there and I've worked there before (but as a co-teacher, the offer I got: home-room teacher) I have to admit that being a teacher was the most fulfilling job I've ever taken so far, but if I go back to that this would mean:
- I get paid much, much less.
- I am around my mother more than I would like to be.
- I am more dependant on my parents' money
- I am actually taking a step back.
- I am around cute children all day
- I get TONS of days off
- 8-3 working day
- I can go back to the gym
- More time to study for my masters
- A nice working environment!
I need to find my calling! How do you do that?
So yes, tonight we celebrate my cousin's 23rd birthday and we're going to Sequoia! That's probably highlight of my week, I love this place! I need to post pictures soon! Come the weekend and I will!
Some pretty photos to make up for the whining:
All via here