Friday, March 7, 2008

The Choice


There comes a time in your life, when you make the choice that is of your least liking- trying to please.


Out of fear.


Out of tendrills of a past of being a good girl, of "yes, mom"s and dominated, forced agreements.


There comes a time in your life when the only place you want to be is anywhere but where you actually are.


There comes a time in your life when you give up on the belief of giving yourself away to the first person who comes along, just to get away from here, and a time when that changes; when the right person comes along.


But Mr.Right can't take you away now, not in a year, not in two, yet you most willingly wait.




I made the choice of staying behind when all I want to do is be there and it hurts! It hurts real bad, beyond belief.


Maybe I am a dramaqueen, but forgive me for caring too much.


Forgive me for having a future that is undefined, for not planning ahead, for not being consistant. Forgive me for not insisting, forgive me for the bad things I am.


Forgive.


For- Give.


For-Get


Irony?

No comments: