Friday, December 16, 2011

Waste of Space

You know when you read something and it makes you realise, in retrospect, how things you have done that didn't make sense might make sense after all?

Am I making sense?

I read this, and well, I know Mercury was in retrograde, and it was a journey, sort of, but it's okay. I am happy I am starting the new year with a clear canvas, and I am free to color it whichever way I want to.

I also love Thought Catalog for so many things, among which is this article here! I don't know if you know, but I was the one who said it first, I tried to find my way around it, and I tried to find an alternative, for maybe 10 minutes and I just couldn't make myself not say it, it was such a strong feeling, so I said it; I told him I loved him maybe less than a week into the relationship. And I AM SO LUCKY HE'S STILL HERE.

(and then came this article)

It's the weekend and I am sitting at home with my ten year old brother, and 15 year old sister, and my grandmother and my mum's aunt. Fun times, I tell you.

I am so bored I could die.

I have been playing entanglement for the past hour maybe. And I am reading "God Bless You Mr. Rosewater"

And to end the most useless post, I leave you with this:


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've said it first before, with last boyfriend. it was a big ego blow for me but i had to say it. it was too strong of a feeling. sometimes we just gotta take a leap of faith ya know?

gorgeous picture. love you.

The Lewicutt's said...

I love you. That's all.

Rhianne said...

You're making sense :)

I said it first to Thomas and I still say it more to him than he does to me, but I'm ok with that, I like to tell people, how will they know if I don't tell them?

you look lovely in that photo!

Rhianne said...

also I've been playing that game since I last commented lol, there goes my morning :)

April said...

I cannot wait until the new year. Everything can get better.

Anonymous said...

absolutely love that picture of you.

Unknown said...

You'll find greater than fifty nations on the continent of Asia Chinese Products, and you'll find various ethnic, religious and cultural divisions among the men and women of this vast continent. To describe the conventional wedding clothes of the distinct races that reside in Asia could be voluminous. Here, only some of the Asian wedding clothes will probably be described.