I missed the 400th post celebration. And this here, is my 403rd post.
Anyway, I have been meaning to start on my lists of gratitude (since I have nothing better to do, really) And because I think I need the positivity in my life, it's been a tough year, and things don't seem to get any better...
(I obviously like this picture of myself :D I made this just in case any of you guys wanted to do lists!)
(this is also when I start regretting not writing in my journal as often as I should)
- The euphoric feeling of being one with the crowd of thousands of people chanting together on the 25th of January
- Spending the night at my boyfriend's because of curfew.
- My car, and chai lattes.
- My family, for being interesting enough and fun enough for us to endure a 3pm curfew
- the vigilante who kept us safe.
- Meeting my boyfriend's grandparents.
- Can you tell I don't remember anything that's happened before the 25th of January? Stupid me.
And with that, I have realized my number one resolution: Write in my Moleskine more often. (Everyday)
Also, here's a link to graffiti spotted around Cairo.