Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This One is for You


There will come a time when most songs will bring you to tears, and there will be times when you find yourself crying whenever you are alone (it is also the time when you try to keep yourself busy, so you wouldn't have to be alone)

In running away from yourself, you are at your loneliest.

There will come a time when you open your journal and pick up your pen, but there will be no words to write. And times when you pick up your phone to call your best friend but there just aren't any words to say.

All you need is a hug, but life is in your way.

When that time is now, please know that I am here. And that I am willing to hug you, that I would hug you. That I really want to talk to you but I just don't know what to say.

I miss the time when you called me in the middle of the night, crying, because this is when I felt closest to you. And now all I feel is a distance.

I try to be understanding, but I don't really get it, you see? 


Yeah, I think that's all I have to say today. It will be okay, that I know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything will be ok. you have to believe that. great post love. xoxo

Dima said...

Great post... I feel somehow the same, but yes everything is going to be ok it has to :)

Love you

xx

Anonymous said...

With time, everything gets better. *Hugs*

Taylor said...

you are always so insightful...have you ever considered being a writer? submitting poetry? it is just so beautiful! it is true, everything does get better. it comes and goes. i am wishing you the most positive, brilliant thoughts! right this moment! xox

Barry said...

The happiest of times don't last forever, but neither do the sad ones. People rarely seem to be away from us forever.

I've been seeing the rioting on the news, I hope you and your family are okay Sara. I pray for peace in Cairo.

¡Z! said...

<< hugs >>

Unknown said...

In China, the colour red is regarded to bring good luck towards the bride and will guard her from evil Chinese Clothing spirits. In Northern China, the bride wears a one particular piece frock named Qi Pao, which can be elaborately embroidered with gold and silver designs.