Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Bit of Everything

The hardest period in life is one’s 20s. It’s a shame because you’re your most gorgeous and you’re physically in peak condition. But it’s actually when you’re most insecure and full of self-doubt. When you don’t know what’s going to happen, it’s frightening.-Helen Mirren via Little Reminders of Love

It is frightening, so very frightening, especially at 24, especially when I am almost done with my degree and I don't know what is going to happen next. I am the kind of person who has to have something to do, always.

But when I am done, I will have time to send all the letters I have written and had not the time to send, I will pay more attention to this space here.. I will have time to do so many things! I hope. So that is something to look forward to.

I will read again and hopefully write again and my life will be a lot better.

Taylor posted this and I couldn't wait to try it. And here are the results:



Pray for Egypt. Elections are eight days away and protesters are still being shot at and hurt. And I don't really know what to do about it. As much as I want to be protesting right now, there is also a lot of campaigning that should be done. And awareness about the elections and who to vote for (not namely, just you know, the qualities of a person who deserves your vote)

The upcoming elections are the first "true" elections in the lifetimes of many. And my friend, Mahmoud Salem is running!!

On a totally different note, I am going to try to give my blog a makeover. 


1 comment:

Taylor said...

you. are. gorgeous!