Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let the Extraordinary Begin

The first of August is when my 26 days of extraordinary begins!


"Twenty Six Days of Extraordinary" is my attempt at making the countdown to my birthday special and memorable. I love doing it, and I would love to read back on it one day.

I would love it if you guys contribute, share ideas, or do whatever it is with me.

Day one: I wrote a letter to Taylor. (which I still haven't sent yet! Tomorrow, I shall)

Today I also went out with my boyfriend and his family and I had so much fun! I love his family, they're great people. (His sister and mother are so beautiful!)

It's going to be hard making tomorrow extraordinary since le boyfriend is leaving to NY tomorrow - for a week though, so it's going to be okay right? Yeah, I know it will be.

It was the first day of Ramadan today as well, fasting means I don't get to have my morning coffee which means that I spend my morning pretty much zombified. Not good! But hey! we get a much shorter working day!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

oh my goodness, thanks for the shoutout again! i can't wait for the letter...i will let you know as SOON as I get it!

let the countdown to your birthday BEGIN!

Farah said...

Awww thats great Sara! Love reading your extraordinary adventures. I wish I was that hardworking hahahaha

And may you have a blessed Ramadhan. Dont worry about bf going to NY, the week will simply fly by! xoxo

Anonymous said...

i hope you have something wonderful planned for today. you always have some trick up your sleeve. i'm jealous boyfriend gets to go to nyc.. i love it there. have a good day m'dear! love you!