1. I am infinite. I am first born and a first grandchild (spoilt). in love, patriotic, Muslim..I am also short .
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was drive around after military curfew .
3. I feel prettiest when I'd just worked out and when I dress up (rarely) .
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is twitter and if I have an important deadline approaching .
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is sushi! or stuffed vine leaves .
6. The way to my heart is attentiveness and actually listening .
7. I would like to be part of drafting a new constitution for my country, or part of a civic awareness campaign .
Because I haven't done Lauren's fill-in-the-blanks in a while. And because I have been blogging too much about Egypt and the revolution and I needed a break. Have you seen the wiki? I love it.
I honestly hope that everyone in the Greater Middle East is safe from government brutality. (Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Iran, Algeria) And I specifically mean someone but I won't mention names. I really hope you are fine- I really do.
Today, I go back to normalcy: back to the gym!