Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blanks!



1.   I am       infinite. I am first born and a first grandchild (spoilt). in love, patriotic, Muslim..I am also short .

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was    drive around after military curfew  .

3.  I feel prettiest when       I'd just worked out and when I dress up (rarely)    .

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   twitter and if I have an important deadline approaching    .

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is     sushi! or stuffed vine leaves  .

6.  The way to my heart is        attentiveness and actually listening    .

7.  I would like to       be part of drafting a new constitution for my country, or part of a civic awareness campaign      .

Because I haven't done Lauren's fill-in-the-blanks in a while. And because I have been blogging too much about Egypt and the revolution and I needed a break. Have you seen the wiki? I love it.

I honestly hope that everyone in the Greater Middle East is safe from government brutality. (Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Iran, Algeria) And I specifically mean someone but I won't mention names. I really hope you are fine- I really do.

Today, I go back to normalcy: back to the gym!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, after a workout is when I feel at my least attractive!

Winnie said...

I had sushi today, definitely one of my favourite foods too :) Hope you're doing well Sara!

loveweedingdress said...

Comfortable brand new experience, the sole principle instructing Amber’s processing of mermaid wedding dresses. Our refined selection reaches an agreement between secured fabrics and the effect of airy lightness. So the dresses naturally flatter your figure and adjust slightly the focal point to realize a harmonious wedding dresses 2012 atmosphere. Best wishes, for your pleasant easy mood in Amber's tea length wedding dresses.