1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is have water, coffee and pray .
2. Today I wish I was writing something that's worth reading. I wish I was at the beach, too .
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd add another 150 and buy a new iPod .
4. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I never plan my days ahead .
5. Two things that don't go together are private and public sector fusion, or my county's lame attempt at "technocrats" .
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a bottle of water and chewing gum .
7. The last time I tried something new was last week .
I haven't done this in a while, thank you Lauren!
My dad had been away for the week and he came back yesterday. And well, I realized I had missed him, I come back home and find him and hug him. I love my dad, and he, in the most sincere of tones, asks me "how are you?" and I talk to him, I tell him what happened while he was away (politics and Nobel Prizes, and such) I told him I am okay. I am perfectly okay.
And yesterday was a good day actually, except at work, it's now the weekend and I am perfectly content with it. Yesterday there was a huge crowd and I got involved in conversations about so very random things, including if I should go about calling myself an economist, I don't know if I am to go as far..