1. I am just another face in the crowd who tries to prove otherwise .
2. I wish I didn't live with my parents, and I wish I could get a tattoo .
3. I like the sun, the sea, coffee. I like books, and pens, and paper obviously .
4. I can make people smile .
5. I hope I sort things out with my father .
6. I think I've been blessed with beauty in my life .
7. I was always (and still am) the shorter eldest sister .
I haven't blogged in a long while. A lot has been going on. Mostly perfect. Well, until this morning, at least. I had this not-so-little argument with my father (my dad and I are usually close) and it sort of escalated, and I started to cry. I hate crying in front of people, and yes, even my parents. So I excused myself. Without waiting for his response, which I think has made things worse. He's in his room now. And here I am, pretending to study, because that's the only thing that he pays for now. Otherwise, I am independent.
Also, I lost a friend this morning- or last night. We weren't really close, but you could tell. You could tell he was a very, very nice person. He was. He was one of those people who had hope in their eyes, hope despite the unfairness the world has through their way. He was that guy.