Thank you Lauren for choosing books! I couldn't miss this for my life! My semester is almost done and I feel like I have been struck with bad luck- also my grandma's sudanese friend read my turkish coffee cup yesterday and I swear it was the freakiest thing that has ever happened to me. Oh the weird ways of our universe!
2. The funniest book I've ever read was "high fidelity" by Nick Hornby
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is as corny as it may sound; "the seven habits of highly effective teens" I read right after my grandfather passed away (at 15)
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read "The Timetraveller's Wife"
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet; goes without saying: Milan Kundera!! And Ahdaf Souief.
6. The next book on my "to read" list is one of the 40 unread books I have on my shelf!
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me :"the unbearable lightness of being", "life is elsewhere" and "the map of love"