I can't believe it is already March!
Having started the month on a great note; (my sister's boyfriend proposed!) I think it can't be more fitting to write a February list of gratitude. I used to do this a lot. And I did it for January on the Clairvoyance Collective
Here's what I am grateful for; February edition
1. My February women: My sister, my best friend and my mother were all born in February, they all share the same star sign (Pisces) and I can't be more grateful/thankful to have them in my life. Along the years we have all evolved and our relationships reshaped. And it has been great, I can't wait for the years to come.
2. My fiance: because he is the kind of person who doesn't mind if we spend Valentine's day enjoying a home-cooked meal and watching New Girl and I love that.
3. Impromptu event planning; constant change of content and circumstances and the miracle of everything falling perfectly into place. Last month, I was planning a workshop for work, and our partner suddenly decided to step back and reconsider, our guest speaker decided she was too busy to come - and that all had to happen a week before the workshop. I am proud to tell you that it went great.
4. My father. My father is a great man. Maybe I think so because he's my father, but I assure you he's a great mad. He's funny, too. Things we have discussed over the past month include: him wanting to run for parliament with no budget whatsoever. Politics (always). How stressful work might get. His idea of establishing a technical school for anesthetist nurse aids (I really don't get this, he's been trying to explain and I still don't get it)
5. Sunny February weather. I can't begin to explain how thankful I am for warm winter days. Winter is generally warm on my side of the world. But I am so thankful for being able to get some sun at the beach on a February day. I love the sun!